increasingly began to connect from an electricity pylon at home to use the so-called CIP. Stands for - aerial bundled cable. SIP cores made of aluminum. In Soviet times, enter the house most often carried out with bare wires to insulators mounted on the pediment. After which the cable connected from them to the counter.
Such a method is accompanied by a mass of disadvantages:
- ⚡ skhlesty wires in the wind
- ⚡ possible broken wire
- ⚡ oxidation in the joints
- ⚡ problems with insulators and hooks that will eventually jump out of their seats
- ⚡ a large footprint on the facade
- ⚡ possible short circuit with subsequent failure of household appliances on or off electric power across the street
Modern cable installation CIP from the pole to the house does not have these problems. SIP insulation consists of crosslinked polyethylene, which are not afraid of weather. Abrupt changes in temperature also affect its insulation properties. Thanks to high-quality insulation avoid short-circuit when skhlestah. Such input may faithfully serve up to 25 years!
Before installation, you must buy all the material, namely:
- ⚡ CIP 4 * 16 * 2 or CIP 16 (depending on the input of 220V or 380V)
- ⚡ banding SOT37 ~ 2,5-3m (for mounting on a support hook)
- ⚡ Skrepa SOT36 - 2 pcs (fixing belt)
- ⚡ Strapping hook SOT39 and SOT29 - 1pc
- ⚡ Wall hook SOT28 and SOT76 - 1 piece and fixing anchor bolts for him
- ⚡ SO80 or SO158 Anchor clamp - 2pcs
- ⚡ piercing SLIP12.1 clamps - 8 units (for input 380) and 4 pieces (entry 220)
There are specified brand ENSTO materials manufacturer, in your case specification (SLIP, SO, SOT, etc.) may not be the same, but the names themselves (piercing, anchor clamp, brace) should be the same.
Before starting work, will perform specific measurements needed. From the support to the front of the house to house wall hook should be less than 25m. Otherwise it is necessary to install an additional dummy support.
SIP is selected depending on which entry into the house will start - 220V or 380V. When buying SIP is better to do some stock footage in to all sorts of unforeseen situations. Basically, to enter into the house brand of used CIP 4 * 16.
To connect to the main trunk line required el.peredach tingling clips. Their selection is very large, there are even some that can work without stress relief with power lines. Shear head bolt them isolated from the contacts. First of all, pay attention to wire cross-section and grab him by the clip mark.
It is important to make one remark.
If the main overhead line to the house you have made bare bare wires, and the terminals shall be appropriate. One side of a contact with a smooth surface and one with teeth. When main power lines hanging too CIP, in this case, choose the clips with piercing teeth on both sides of the substrate contacts.
Clip for connection to bare wires
On the support and the front of the house is equipped with two hooks. Between them just pulled CIP. His fixation is performed by anchor tension clamps.
Source - Kabel.RF
Installation of input into the house
All of the major issues and debates how to perform the installation of the NIC cable from the pole to the house there are when it comes to the approach already el.pitaniya inside the house. Some believe that the entry must be intact and there is no need to make an additional connection, and what they are right. But you can give a recommendation.
If you have purchased a simple SIP does not mark NG (non-combustible), the entry into the house do VVGng copper cable.
As SIP support combustion can be seen in this video:
Cable itself through the wall of the house is necessary to get in a plastic or metal pipe.
What else should pay attention to this when installing the CIP:
- ⚡ if SIP few meters to go on the front of the wall, you will need to use the remote terminals (SF50, SFW50), as distance from the NIC to the wall must be maintained at least 6cm
- ⚡ before entering the house is required to make the cable bend downwards, so that water through the corrugated protective tube or from getting inside. Any seals still eventually dry out, lose their properties and crack from dryness.
All work on the CIP entered into the house of assembly necessarily be discussed with retailing companies. Since each city and even in different parts of the city, they can have very different requirements (piece of LV-counter or connection via cable, meter installation place - the facade of the house or bar etc.).
If the installation is carried out correctly and in accordance with the rules, you can be sure that this input will serve you reliably for many years.
- When connecting to a modular SIW machine
- How to pave the CIP on the facade of the house. Facade mounting, fittings, hose clamps.
- Machine for the tension banding ratchet.
- Tool for tensioning the banding. Terms and mistakes when working with tape and choosing braces.
- Stamps wires SIP - differences characteristics. The difference of installation costs.
- Choice of cable and insulated wires in accordance with GOST and TU.
Share with your friends: