IKEA products trading network conventionally considered accessible and quality, including furniture and kitchen sets . The latter are distinguished by forethought and modern design, the subtlety of line, and therefore fit perfectly in a modern interior. To learn how to use the Swedish furniture consider your kitchen by yourself without the help of a guest designer - will understand together on!
- A few words about the manufacturer
- Gray colors
- Specificity of the kitchen brand
- Advantages and disadvantages
- The introduction of the Interior
A few words about the manufacturer
Ikea brand has been known since 1943 and to this day does not lose popularity. I launched in Sweden and is currently the leading manufacturer of kitchens in the budget segment of the market . In these headsets have united together:
- Available to consumers.
- A complex approach.
Important! Among the key features of the shops under well-known brand is not just the opportunity to buy your favorite cabinets or countertop , but wallpaper , kitchen appliances, floor covering , which is harmonious look with these items the situation room.
At the moment, the range of gray kitchen Ikea is not so huge, but if you want to pick up a shade for the façade, then still do happen.
It is represented by the color of modular systems "Knokskhult" - ready-made kitchen with countertops , drawers , sink and mixer tap . It shipped unassembled set, but the bundle includes everything needed for assembly. There are different configuration, respectively, with different capacity and the number of mounted and floor cabinets . Also worth a closer look to the line «Sektion» and «Bodbyn» .
Among the important consumer qualities:
- The possibility of height adjustment of legs by the presence, which can tighten or unscrew.
- The front part of the cabinets and drawers are covered with durable melamine. This material provides ease of care, resistance to scratches. Due to this it will look like new for a long time and to please the owner.
- Easy to assemble and adjust the door due to the possibility to adjust the height of the loop, depth, width.
- Opening the cabinets can be both right and left.
- All drawers feature a smooth running engine .
Important! The store offers a fully equipped suites with hob , extractor fan , handles . When buying a kit consists of cabinets, sink and faucet, everything else must be purchased separately.
Headset price depends on its size: the larger lockers, so it is more expensive. Executed line in the same style: no need to worry that the new cabinet will look alien.
On a note! What is interesting, the individual elements in this modular range are presented for sale - both floor and wall. This makes it possible to supplement the space with new storage systems .
Specificity of the kitchen brand
The headset to the kitchen there is a lot of features. Among those that have identified consumers, can be determined as follows:
- Facades made of frameless technology. It uses a high-strength fiber board. In common parlance it is called the fine fraction or MDF .
- Fastening doors takes place by means of special valves and plugs - it ensures the reliability and structural strength.
- On top of MDF covered with veneer or melamine, which ensures reliable protection of the facade of the damage associated with the time.
- There is a rich assortment of fasteners and systems for drawers. They are made exclusively for the furniture brand. Through the use of special systems of opening and closing it occurs easily in a single movement.
- Sturdy plastic feet that can withstand the weight of up to half a ton.
Important! Another feature kitchens - standard dimensions and depth that simplifies installation in small kitchens of houses.
Advantages and disadvantages
In gray kitchens and any other production IKEA has a number of positive and negative sides.
|High quality used in the manufacture of materials. All of them are certified and meet the standards of furniture production.||The style of cuisine - minimalism. Not everyone is like. Even with the functionality and durability of some consumers still refuse to purchase such a headset.|
|Durability of hardware due superbly crafted design.||Typically, the recognition, which is also not to everyone's liking. In some measure it is possible to correct all this at the expense of a huge number of accessories. However, to create a truly unique interior with an IKEA kitchen certainly will not work, as they are all standard.|
|All items correspond to the dimensions and the holes designed for them, so the assembly will not be a problem.||Standard sizes - it is, on the one hand, the advantage, but on the other - a problem for non-standard kitchens, fit will not work for a specific room.|
|Stylish design sets allows them to fit perfectly with the appliances.||The edge which ends pasted sufficiently thin, it looks more natural, but the less durable, problems may arise upon contact with water.|
|Furniture is standard, which simplifies the selection of modules for unique kitchen complete it to fit your needs.||On the wall cabinets are no special fasteners. Because furniture is fixed, so to speak, forever. On the one hand, it is convenient, you do not need to worry that the cabinet will fall or will move. On the other hand, it eliminates the opportunity to rearrangement of furniture in the kitchen.|
|The manufacturer's website have the ability to create their own furniture, taking into account design solutions brand. It can be filled so as to be comfortable, rather than choose a standard set.||Users having complaints about the quality of materials and generally cuisines, as their lifespan is not the same as declared by the manufacturer, especially for products of economy class.|
|Easy to assemble and install. And if it do not have time, there is a build-up service from specialists.||Too tight contact with the wall, without any gaps.|
The introduction of the Interior
Despite the disadvantages of IKEA kitchens, yet many of them choose for themselves, and not miscalculates, because to say that the quality of furniture from other manufacturers of ultra high - it is impossible. In order to exactly your kitchen become appropriate and convenient, it should be right to place it in the interior.
Among the options:
- Corner - excellent solution for small premises, as it takes a minimum of space.
- Line - this option is the most common, as is easy lockers location. Due to ease of cooking in the kitchen at the same time can be two people. Suitable for narrow elongated kitchens.
- Parallel - in this case the working zone will be located across from each other. This can only be installed in a fairly large room, you will need to take into account that between the "lines" should be a distance of at least 1-1.5 m.
Kitchen IKEA in shades of gray - it's quite an original solution for the arrangement of space for cooking food. The facades of the headset will be able to withstand a lot, but still with the furniture should be handled with care.