When the chair -meshki began flickering on the screens of televisions in the studios of various television programs, inhabitants thinking - is it really such a design is really convenient for sitting? Soon all interested seen in the level of comfort of the chair, but there were other questions - where to buy and how to fit the furniture in the interior . For more on this and the creation of chairs of the bag with his own hands will be discussed further.
- Armchair-bag with your hands: the advantages of frameless furniture
- Sew seat bag yourself
Armchair-bag with your hands: the advantages of frameless furniture
Incredible comfort . A free flowing filler allows the chair to take the shape of your body, no matter what position you are. This significantly reduces the load on the spine and improves the efficiency of relaxation. The chair provides insulation, keeping the heat in your body, which is no less important for back problems.
Absolute security . Armchair-bag has no sharp corners or edges, solid elements or small accessories, so it is suitable even for children's rooms . Besides frameless furniture for kids is made from environmentally friendly fabrics.
Extensive usability . Cleaning in the room will not be difficult, because the light weight allows the chair to move it even a child. Easy to clean from pollution and the very chair, just wash the removable cover.
Stylistic neutrality . Properly selecting the coloring and the type of cover material, it is possible to support the design of any interior. For children manufactured charming armchairs as small animals, emoticons, balls, colors , with different applications. The room will look great teen seat-bag made of denim, decorated with prints. In modern interiors generally use plain frameless seat corresponding to the basic color scheme of the room. Retro Style or Scandinavian style can be supplemented with a velor or fur chair.
Tip ! With make repairs, or simply order a new case posheyte, and chair designer will not disrupt the harmony of the room.
Sew seat bag yourself
Initially, prepare materials and tools.
- The fabric for the inner cover. Give preference to low-cost durable fabric white - other colors may show through the outer cover.
- The fabric for the outer cover .
- 2 zippers.
- Filler - polystyrene in granules. Simply put, this foam balls, which are sold in hardware store.
- Sewing machine.
- Graph paper for pattern.
- Pencil, crayon, ruler, pins.
The chair we have is pear-shaped, of medium size for an adult. When the fabric width 1.5 meters to the inner sheath is needed the segment of 3.5 m, to the outside - 3.6 meters. Lightning Length - 40 cm and 60 cm respectively. Filler will need a quarter of a cubic meter.
Making a pattern in accordance with a pattern, following dimensions. Pear wedges will be 6 small hexagon - is the height of the chair, and the bottom should have an oval shape. Two bottom fragment shown in the pattern, you will need to duplicate. Oval divided into 4 parts in order to save material when cutting.
We transfer the pattern onto the fabric for the inner cover, using pins and chalk. Leaving a seam allowance of 1 cm, cut out all the details. Similar operations were conducted with a second kind of tissue.
- Baste all parts of the oval base of the inner cover, and then stitched by the seams and iron their iron.
- Interconnectable pyriform wedges stitched by stitching and smoothing allowance on one side. Then execute machine stitch on the front side, grasping centimeter allowances (this is done for bond strength).
- Putting the extreme sides of the wedges forming the bag itself. Making seams length of 40 cm at the top and bottom, and the remaining 40 cm zipper sewn.
- Tack, and then sew to the top of the hexagon "pear". We do the same thing with the bottom.
- Similarly sew external cover and left undone zipper, one inserted in the other case.
- We fill the seat foam and fastens with zipper on the cover.
Important! If at first to fill the inner cover Styrofoam pellets, then pull on his second case will be more difficult, but possible.
Saving a lot of money and acquiring useful skills, you get a comfortable and stylish interior element for your home .